The Chamber is the Saint John region's premier podium for discussion on ideas and issues that affect the economic, social and cultural vibrancy of the community. From thought leadership and innovation to civic engagement to practical business topics, The Chamber offers unrivalled opportunities for dialogue, networking and learning.
As the voice of business for the Saint John region, The Chamber receives a number of requests throughout the year to host a speaker. To help us evaluate your proposal and to see how it fits into The Chamber's priorities and calendar events plans for the year, please email the following information to ccunningham@TheChamberSJ.com
• Bio of proposed speaker
• Proposed topic of presentation
• Proposed date of event (please indicate whether this date is flexible)
• Proposed time of day (breakfast or lunch)
• Target audience – who would you like to see in the room
• Anticipated size of audience
• Examples of supplementary marketing support from your company
• Examples of past speaking engagements
• Contact information for follow-up
Thank you for your interest in speaking at The Chamber. We will be in touch with regards to your proposal.