Dear UNB Saint John MBA Students,
Welcome to The Chamber! Through our new partnership with the UNB Saint John MBA program, students enrolled in the MBA program will receive an honorary membership with the Saint John Region Chamber of Commerce. Through this invaluable partnership, students will have the opportunity to network with members of greater Saint Johnís business community, get involved and learn more about what our region has to offer.
Benefits provided to each student include:
- Profile pages on the Chamber website that allow each student to manage their own content with videos, testimonials and other information. This can be invaluable as a tool for students to share information about themselves with potential employers.
- Potential access to the Chamber benefits program, upon qualification.
- Transition path to a business membership in the Chamber upon graduation.
- Access to all affinity programs and discounts, such as gas discounts, among many others.
- Personal invitations and notifications of: Chamber NewsFlash, press releases, policy discussions, business lobbying positions and documents, member success stories and write-ups, opinion polls and participation in focus groups.
The Chamber looks forward to having you take full advantage of these benefits and opportunities - a powerful network is instrumental in any individualís success.
To get the process started, here is what you need to know:
- You will receive from The Chamber a personal request to join our online member portal via email, where your directory listing can be customized including adding photos, links to social pages and much more! Should you not receive this personal request, please reach out to Dylan Folkins, Membership Development Officer at (506) 634-8111.
- Watch for The Chamberís Newsflash emailer which contains invites to upcoming events, policy updates, survey links, among other networking and educational opportunities.
Should you have any questions throughout the signup process or how to get involved, donít hesitate to reach out to our office at (506) 634-8111 or email our Membership Development Officer Dylan Folkins at email@example.com